Monday, July 28, 2008


Snowflakes in July!
It's 102* in the forecast today, but snowflakes are still gathering around here! Debt snowflakes, that is! My pennies saved couponing will now begin to gather in an account we have specifically to pay off our debt.


I saved $60 last week from our grocery money by using the sale at our local Food Pyramid. I purchased 18 pounds of sausage and ham, plus one package of chicken (already had a stockpile of chicken from a previous sale). Along with free pasta-roni, I paid 11.xx including almost 9% tax for all this food.


I've challenged myself this week to do rebates which will net $10 towards our debt. So far I have $2.28, and I'm on the lookout for more.


Picture of Wealth has a great blog post about snowflaking, so check it out! I won her contest, so I'll also get a free book this week, about which I am very excited!

No comments: