Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A Lighter Moment...

Just Announced - Sauder Furniture to take over GM!

SAUDER, located in Archbold, Ohio, has announced its intention to take over GM, and to sell cars... with some assembly required.


At the moment, that's sort of what my kitchen feels like!
And then there's this one, that I'd like to post between myself and my neighbors...

Seriously, who lets their teenage kids jump the fence and wander around on my back porch 6-8 times a day, because their ball or frizbee "accidentally" comes into my yard??? Can't people just be normal and respect boundaries? Really.

In other news, I'm busy selling my Craigslist postings from yesterday, so I'm happy about that. I have several meetings scheduled for this afternoon, and a couple of calls to return, so I'll try to post again later or in the morning.

I have some great pictures of a luna moth who was visiting this morning on our front porch during a gentle rain shower. I love this time of year!

1 comment:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Hi Tammy,

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

That sign is hilarious! The teenagers jumping your fench must be really annoying! Some could use some manners, huh?

Have a great day! Nice to "meet" you!

Tammy