Monday, March 16, 2009

Target Moneymaker and a new to me Sling


As part of contributing to our debt snowball, I've taken a part time day~care assignment. I'm keeping a 16 month old three days a week. It's quite an adventure!


I purchased this sling in a beige linen fabric from Craigslist for $10. Quite a savings for a like~new, used only twice, sling. I'm looking forward to trying it out over Spring Break, and maybe I can get a picture of me with the Princess!


I took advantage of a day with no school by heading to Target. At our store, the Quaker Chewy Chocolate Chip granola bars were on sale for $1.25, and were included in the Buy 5, Get a $5 Target GiftCard promotion. Since I had $1/2 coupons from a blinkie machine, I was able to get $10 in giftcards for $7.50 out of pocket. A $2.50 moneymaker. You gotta love Target!
I also made the invitations for my daughter's upcoming birthday bash. Check back tomorrow for the finished product, using Meredith's photo~invitation idea.
Any guesses as to what colors it might be???

No comments: