Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hot Coupon World

I'm sure the majority of my readers are familiar with Hot Coupon World and all the forums to be explored, but just in case you've never heard of it, here's the link to the Walgreens forum. I check this site a couple of times a day to keep up on the sales, clearance and chatter about in-store deals. Since Walgreens is my primary couponing store, with Target being second, that's the forum with which I'm most familiar.

I do have a little grocery in my hometown called CountryMart, which doubles coupons to .50 cents and occassionally has a catalina promotion I can do. Mostly though, their prices are so high, that even with the catalinas, sales, and coupons, I would do better off shopping elsewhere. I do catch the clearance veggies at this store, and sometimes they'll have clearance dairy case items, even tortillas, pretty cheap.

One thing that I do like about CountryMart, and some of the more expensive stores in Tulsa, is the fact that they use alot of displays with tearpads. When shopping, I always look for displays or promotions and gather a few tearpad coupons like the ones above for my binder, and a few to share.

I am cautious to only take what I need and to leave some for others, remembering not to be greedy! I loved Manuela's post on the Red Transferware because she was so restrained in her purchase of the bargain teacups, even though, to be honest, I probably would have purchased all six and never thought another thing about it. But, as I see, that would have been greedy, and I'm doing good to follow her example and leave some for the next person.

I'm still thinking about that greed revelation, and will be posting more on that subject, but until then, be on the look out for great tearpad coupons to gather and to share. Blessings today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was kind of you to leave some for others! Especially these days when so many people are trying to stretch their grocery dollars.

Manuela