Friday, December 26, 2008

It's now or never!
I still had pictures from the Philbrook Museum's Festival of Trees 2008 that I wanted to post. Even though I didn't have time to get them online before Christmas, I still think they are beautiful and wanted to share them. Maybe we'll be prepared to make one of these beauties for next year...

The participation was much lower this year than last, and my daughters and I were disappointed that there were so few traditional trees.

Since there were not really any traditional trees, we took some photos of the Gingerbread Houses instead. They were very creative. We especially liked the bridge in the photo above.

Isn't that a beautiful scene?


This "tree" was a framed collage fashioned from Christmas cards. We thought it was beautiful and creative.


This house was one of my favorites!

No comments: