Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I've been unfaithful...


Our favorite library is closed this week for the retagging of every book on their shelves, so I've been forced to order my books at a new library. It feels so strange, so unfamiliar! Our favorite library is our favorite because we love the people, the sweet librarians who inspire us to read, to be creative, and to have fun. We don't even know one person at the "new" library, but this is just temporary. I have to keep telling myself that in a week, we'll get to go back to our old, friendly, familiar place! I just had to cheat on "my" library, because, with Thanksgiving next week, and Christmas decorating around the corner, I needed inspiration. So, I requested tons of decorating and recipe books, and they're waiting on the hold shelf now. I'll be heading by to pick them up after our Blue Star Mom's volunteering today, and then, let the daydreaming and inpsiration begin!

1 comment:

Mrspsycho said...

You get use to the way things are and then you feel lost. When we changed to the library closer to us it was not the same. Never reconnected with the new librarians because the library was just too big. Sometimes we miss the smaller setting and the friends we made there.