Thursday, August 21, 2008

Preparation for the future!

"Something news been added..." So said Pa Kettle in one of those old, loveable movies my family adores. Today, another new thing was added to my life.

I've recently been reading a blog about an eBay coach, and how she converts free items from couponing, along with savvy shopping at tag sales, etc., into a reliable income. She's having a contest, which I just entered, and interestingly, the items are overstock from her eBay business.

Earlier today, inspired by what she teaches, I posted my first "Thank you, Walgreens" eBay auction, which you can see here! The Proverbs 31 woman had avenues of income, cottage industry, and considered and made purchases to secure her future. I can, too!

I'm inspired! Pray I do well, (and pray I win!!!!).

1 comment:

Kim said...

Tammy,
You need to check out my site you have an award waiting. :)