Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Kellogg's $10 Catalina Fuel For Schools

There's a Fuel For Schools promo right now, and here's how I shopped it today:

Get a $10 Catalina coupon on your next grocery purchase of $10 or more, Coupon printed at checkout...when you buy any 10 Kellogg's, Keebler, Sunshine, MorningStar, and/or Eggo products. (3.8 oz or larger, Mix or Match) Purchases must be made in one transaction. Offer valid at participating retailers during select dates between 7/28/10 and 8/14/10.


There are also the $5 off 5 Keebler and Kellogg's item coupons in the ad. One deal per customer per day at the Haskell, OK store.  I had done this a week ago, and still had one $10 catalina left.  Today I purchased this:

5 boxes Blueberry MiniWheats, 5 for $12 - $5 in-ad coupon
5 TownHouse Crackers 5 for $12 - $5 in-ad coupon
One Crest toothpaste $1.99 - $0.75 MQ on any (doubled to $1.50)
3 Avocados on sale for $1
1/2 Gallon Milk $2.05 - $2 MQ wyb 5 Kellogg's cereal
One Pound Round Steak $2.90 - $2 printable found here
Minus the $10 I had from last week

For a total of $7.50!!!  Plus I got a $10 Catalina off my next order, so I can go back and do it again tomorrow.

3 comments:

L. J. Lowe said...

why did you stop blogging?

thebmorekid said...

All that for $7.50???

Pauline said...

Oh, I miss MiniWheats! I live in norway now, and they don't sell it here... :(