Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunset Big Book of Garden Designs ~ A GoodPlans Book Review


Every spring, library books full of flowers find their way to my reading table.  I've enjoyed pouring over Sunset's Big Book of Garden Design this year, so much so that I have added it to my wishlist of books to own. 

The pages of this book overflow with inspirational photos and drawings of all different sorts of gardens, including color and theme gardens, plantings for water conservation, and specific areas of the front and back yards.  I've added a few new beds, renovated a couple of others, and purchased more than ten new species of perennials after studying the beautiful photos included in this publication.

Because I've enjoyed many Sunset books over the years, I was excited to find that they have a fantastic website.  I know what I'll be doing this week during my computer time!


Photo creditst:  Sunset

No comments: