Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Reasor's Ziploc Deal


I read on Kroger's forum that there's a Catalina deal on Ziploc bags:  Buy 3, Get $2 OYNO (on your next order).  This deal expires on 11-7-09, so you have a little time to find coupons and wait for a sale. 

I also just confirmed on another blog that Reasor's had the expandable bottom bags on display with coupons and they worked for the Catalina.  So, if you need bags, this might be the time to get them.  I have read that the following bags worked, but I have not confirmed this myself:

Evolve
Freezer
Snack
Expandable Bottom

If you have a Catalina left after the Pillsbury deal, you might consider rolling that into the Ziploc deal (using one catalina to generate another is called rolling).  There's also a mail in rebate for Ziplocs that you can print here, so the deal could end up being a money maker!


Just a tip:  Rolling works at Reasor's but does not work at Walgreens!

No comments: