Here are 5 frugal ways to declutter and simplify your home and life.
1. Don't bring stuff home! "The first step to eliminating clutter is to not buy it, collect it, bring it home in the first place."
2. Find common ground. Having one kind of something in multiples, like these white cloth napkins, eliminates the need to "match". And, they can all be washed together in one load! I love this idea, and will be making my own set very soon.
3. Give things their own home, and keep them there, like this creative blogger.
4. Take what you have, and make it pretty, like eye candy.
5. Don't be greedy. How many widgets do you need anyway? Some of what comes into our hands is "bread for food", meaning it is for us to consume. Some of what comes is "seed for the sower", meaning we should find others who have a need, and fill it with our abundance.
Have a restful Sabbath!