Sunday, April 19, 2009

I am alive!

Praise God. I'm alive.

And, recovering from food poisoning, along with my dear 17 year old daughter. ;-(

We "treated" ourselves to a movie and dinner out, and are now going on day 4 of recovering from the effects of bad chicken from a local restaurant. I'll be back to posting as soon as I am recovered, and caught up with my household chores.

Prayers are appreciated!


Anonymous said...


I highly recommend Extra Strength Pepto Bismol. I had food poisoning that lasted for a month. The day I glugged Pepto Bismol I was over it in less than 24 hours. You have to drink like a bottle a day. Before every meal and in between if you feel quesy. It really works fast. Judi

the pleasures of homemaking said...

Oh you poor dears! I had it about 5 years ago so I know how awful it is.